Trainings and workshops
TRAINING AND WORKSHOP
- Two day Technical Training-cum-Workshop conducted by Makeintern & Kshitij held on 5th & 6th January, 2018 in Vedic Mathematics (Juniors) / Robotics (Seniors) for Class IV to XII. Out of 74 students, the best 3 participants got medals and merit certificates from each level and they were participated in Alma Fiesta Fest in IIT, Bhubaneswar for final round competition held from 13-01-2018 to 14-01-2018.
- INSPIRE Science Camp sponsored by DST held at NIST, Berhampur from 20th March to 24th March, 2018. XIth class students were attended the same.
- Training and Workshop for teachers was held on 14th and 15th June, 2018 by Dr. Madhuri Parti (Academic Head), Lakshmipat Singhania Education Foundation, New Delhi.
- Orient Black Swan, Kolkata has organized a Workshop-cum-training on “Soft Skills” for teachers which was held on 17-08-2018 at LPS Public School Hall (Mr. Abhirup Banerjee)
- Training program on Digitalization of entire School held on 20-08-2018 at LPS Public School Hall by Mr. Surya Mahapatra, TATA CLASSEDGE.
- Participation in Training Programme on Capacity Building on Classroom Management which was held on 24th and 25th November, 2018 at Mount Litera Zee School, Berhampur and organized by CBSE. MAR, ANB, SLB and KRK attended.
- A workshop for Pre-primary teachers on “Classroom Monitoring and Developing Modules for Pre-primary Teachers” organized by Macmillan Publishers India at Bhubaneswar on 8-12-2018. It was conducted by Mrs. T. Raja Rajeswari.
- Four teachers (KKD, NPS, SV & US) attended CBSE Training programme on Capacity Building Programme on Gender Sensitivity which was held on 22-12-2018 at DAV Vedanta International School, Lanjigarh, Odisha.
- Institute of Counsellor Training Research and Consultancy (ICTRC) organized the Regional Summit of School Principals on “Dealing with failures – Developing Resilience in School Children” at Hotel Hindustan International, Kolkata on 13-02-2019.
- CBSE – Centre of Excellence, BBSR organized the Khelo India National Fitness Assessment Programme at Omm International School, Bolangir on 26-02-2019. Mr. H.S. Patro attended the same.
- Krishtu Jayanti College, Bengaluru organized a National Educators’ Meet of educators with the theme “Uniqueness : Pathway to Excellence in School Education” from 02-05-2019 to 04-05-2019. Principal and Mr. NP Swamy attended the same.
- Teachers Training Programme for teachers on “Motivational Modules for Teachers and Students and Modern Teaching Methodologies” organized by Macmillan Publishers India at Jaykaypur Staff Club on 18-06-2019. It was conducted by Mrs. Nitasha Guha.
- Mr. N.P. Swamy, PGT (Computer Science) attended one day training programme on 22-06-2019 on “Python Computer Language” organized by IIT, Mumbai at Remote Centre, GIET, Gunupur.
- A training programme for students of ClassXI & XII and teachers on Motivation held on 17th August, 2019 by Mr. Dibyendu Basu and Mr. Radha Krishna, M/s JK Paper Mills, Jaykaypur.
- Training Session was held on 31-08-2019 by Extra Marks on updated content. All the teachers were attended the same.
- General Counselling and personality development session held on 26-09-2019 organized by Madhuban Educational Books. Class IX to XII students and PGTs participated. It was conducted by Mr.Paul.
- Video Conference held on 29-09-2019 by Mr Arun and Dr Madhuri Parti regarding topic on basics of Vedic Maths. All mathematics teachers attended.
- Art Education Summit held from 18th to 20th December, 2019 at Indira Gandhi National Center for Arts, New Delhi. Mr. P.K. Panigrahy, Mrs. Vandana Nanda and Ms. Ligna Biswal were attended.
DST, Govt. of India organized an awareness program on “Awareness of Cyber Security for School Children in Rayagada District of Odisha” at Jupiter Junior College, Rayagada on 20th and 21st of December, 2019. Two teachers along with 8 students were attended this program.
Mr. S. Swain, PGT (Mathematics) participated in orientation cum training programme on “Pre and Post Examination Modalities” held on 18th January, 2020 at Sai International School, Bhubaneswar.
Mr.P.K. Panigrahy, Principal participated in orientation cum training programme on “Pre and Post Examination Modalities” held on 23rd January, 2020 at Sai International School, Bhubaneswar.
CBSE organized the Capacity Building Programme on Inclusive Education on 15th and 16th February, 2020 at DAV Vedanta International School, Lanjigarh. Four teachers (Ms. Neelima Jena, Mrs. Sonam Raghuvanshi, Mrs. M. Kavita Devi and Mr. M.H. Khan) attended the same.
Training programme on Climate Change and Sustainable Development Goals held in LPS Public School auditorium on 15-02-2020.