Admission rules and regulations
- Age limit for admission to NURSERY is 3+ and Class 1 is 6+ as on 31 March of the proceeding year.
- Every child seeking admission must fill the application form for admission which is available in school office and submit on or before the date given in the admission notification.
- The school authorities entertain no recommendations for admission and its clearly on merit and availability basis.
- All candidates who have previously attended any school must produce transfer Certificates. Birth certificates should accompany the application. The school Leaving Certificate/Transfer signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and countersigned.
Admissions General Conditions :
A students seeking to any class in a School will be eligible for admission to that class only if he:
- Has been studying in a school recognized by or affiliated to this Board or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education in India.
- Has Passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to that Class;
- Satisfies the requirement of age limits determined by the State/U.T. Government and applicable to the places where the School is located.
To have an effective teaching learning process CBSE has prescribed limited number of strength in each class, which is followed by our school.